Submit your article to those outlets through your existing workflow or use the Public Access Submission System (PASS) to submit to the JHU institutional repository, JScholarship, and NIH’s PubMed Central. PASS will also submit your files to the following agencies’ repositories:
- ACL – Administration for Community Living
- AHRQ – Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- ASPR – Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response
- CDC – Centers for Disease Control
- VA – Department of Veteran Affairs
- FDA – Food and Drug Administration
- HHMI- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- NASA -National Aeronautics and Space Administration
PASS will be available for use on July 2, 2018, when the policy goes into effect.
Please contact Robin Sinn, Coordinator, Office of Scholarly Communication, with questions, concerns, or suggestions.