Website Navigation for Screen Readers

May I make other research outputs openly available?

Yes, you have many options available to you if you wish to make your text, images, slides, or data openly available. Your librarian or informationist can provide information about those options.  If you are primarily interested in data, Johns Hopkins Libraries Data Services can help you.

Website Footer Navigation