Website Navigation for Screen Readers

May I opt out of the policy?

Yes. If a journal will not give you permission to make the author’s final version of your article openly available, you do not have to submit it to JScholarship. You do not have to request permission or notify us.

If you would prefer to have your article openly available, please contact Laurel Crawford to discuss options available to you.

Website Footer Navigation