Website Navigation for Screen Readers

The journal won’t let me submit my author’s final version to JScholarship. Now what?

If a journal will not give you permission to make the author’s final version of your article openly available, you do not have to submit it to JScholarship. You do not have to request a waiver or notify us.  But if you would prefer to have your article openly available, please contact Robin Sinn to discuss options that might be available to you.

  • Contact

    Office of the Provost

    265 Garland Hall
    3400 North Charles Street
    Baltimore, Maryland 21218
    Phone: (410) 516-8070
    Fax: (410) 516-8035


  • Contact Us

  • Website Footer Navigation