Website Navigation for Screen Readers

What about copyright transfer agreements?

If  your copyright transfer agreement does not allow you to submit your author’s final version to an open repository, you may write to the journal requesting a change before you sign or click through the agreement. For the reasons mentioned above, many journals have a back-up agreement available.

Website Footer Navigation