Website Navigation for Screen Readers

What can I do if a journal refuses my paper because of the Johns Hopkins Open Access Policy?

For thousands of journal titles, this should not be an issue. The Sherpa/Romeo site provides information about publisher self-archiving and copyright policies. If the journal in question does not allow you to share a version of your article openly, you still have several options. For example, you can contact the publisher and try to negotiate an exception to their rules based on our policy. Additionally, scholarly articles whose copyright transfer or licensing terms with the publisher are incompatible with this policy are exempt from this policy. Please contact Laurel Crawford to discuss the options available to you.

Website Footer Navigation